Registry Partners’ Get With The Guidelines® services team assists facilities and institutions nationwide with their Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Registry data collection efforts. We serve as a complete outsource solution or can augment the facility’s current data collection team to ensure high quality, timely and accurate data collection and submission.
Read on to learn more about the Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Registry.
What is the Purpose of the Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Registry?
The Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Registry is a hospital-based program focused on improving care for patients diagnosed with a stroke. The program promotes the use of and adherence with scientific treatment guidelines to improve patient outcomes. The registry began in 2003 and includes over 5 million patients.
What are the Benefits of Participating in the Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Registry?
- Access to current research and scientific publications
- Educational resources, workshops, and webinars (for practitioners and patients)
- Clinical tools and resources
- Quality Improvement field staff support
- Local and National recognition for hospital GWTG achievements
- Continuous quality improvement feedback and reports
What tools are used in the Data Collection process for the Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Registry?