Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement
The Joint Commission Total Hip and Knee Replacement (THKR) Advanced Certification is an orthopedic certification available to facilities that are seeking to improve patient outcomes, establish consistency in approaches to orthopedic care that reduce risk of error, and promote collaboration of teams while demonstrating a commitment to excellent clinical service. Certification is open to both inpatient and outpatient facilities.
The program focuses on key standardized performance measures specific for patients who are having total hip or knee replacement surgery. Key performance measures include:
- regional anesthesia
- early postoperative ambulation
- discharge disposition to home
- preoperative functional health assessment
Complete Support for Accreditation
Registry Partners offers a total outsource solution for The Joint Commission THKR registry. Our process includes:
- An initial assessment to determine client-specific needs
- Steps to ensure processes are efficient, automated when possible, and timely
- Experienced data abstractors who are committed to the success of your hospital team
- Ongoing performance feedback and communication with the client
Our project team will work closely with the site team as well as the TJC Performance Measurement Network Q&A Forum to ensure complete implementation of a quality-driven improvement program with high data-reliability.
Contact Us To Explore Solutions for Certification
To explore how Registry Partners can assist your organization with THKR Advanced Certification, contact us by completing this convenient online form or by calling (866) 287-2968.