Registry Partners enjoyed attending the ACC Quality Summit for NCDR Registries in New Orleans, Louisiana March 13-15, 2019. Attendees ranges from registry professionals, to administrators, and quality experts.
The conference was centered around educational sessions on how registries, accreditation programs, and quality campaigns achieve the best possible outcomes by working together. Keynote speaker, Zubin “ZDoggMD” Damania, MD gave a lecture on Patient-Centered Team-Based Care in Quality Improvement. Dr. Damania is widely known for his ZDoggMD platform where he uses music videos and parodies to inspire others, “The idea with the ZDoggMD platform is to empower individuals by helping them understand these issues in healthcare and their personal role in catalyzing meaningful change” stated Dr. Damania. Check out more about Dr. Damnania and his ZDoggMD platform on his website, https://zdoggmd.com/.
Some of the other sessions at the conference included:
- Chest Pain Center – V6 Accreditation workshop
- Data Drilldown master class
- Predictive Risk Models in the Chest Pain-MI Registry
- Eliminating the Impossible presented by Jason Wasfy, MD, FACC
- QPP Successes through the PINNACLE Registry presented by Katilin Flaherty, MSHCA, Bandi Hantke, CAE, and Colleen LaCroix, RN BSN
- The Evoling World of LAAO Procedures by Fernando Garcia Barbon, BSN, RN, CQA, and Paul Varosy, MD, FACC.
Registry Partners raffled a piece of “Away” carry on luggage at the conference and the lucky winner was Wendy Mabry! Congratulations to Wendy!
Photo by stocksnap on Pixabay