As you are aware, the 2018 cancer registry changes have impacted every manual cancer registrars use and the updates seem to be never ending! We have prepared a reference list below for quick access to the various manuals and updates. Many of the 2018 draft manuals have been finalized over the last few months. Be sure you are using the most up to date versions that incorporate the correct coding rules. Hopefully guide below will help you find the manuals you need with a little less stress!
- Extent of Disease 2018 (EOD 2018)
- Grade 2018
- ICD-O-3 2018 Updates
- SEER Hematopoietic & Lymphoid Neoplasm Database & Manual
- SEER Program Coding & Staging Manual
- Site Specific Data Items (SSDIs)
- Solid Tumor Coding Rules 2018
- Staging – AJCC TNM 8th Ed (3rd Printing)
- Summary Stage 2018
- STORE Manual
Coming 4/1/2019 – The NAACCR V18.c metafile is scheduled to be released 4/1/2019. Once the proper metafile is installed, the 2018 cases can be processed through edits and are predicted to validate without issues. THE END IS IN SIGHT!