Enjoy these Halloween jokes as you prepare for a night of Tricks and Treats!
- Why are graveyards noisy? Because of all the coffin!
- What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit? Straw-berries
- What do witches put on their bagels? Scream-cheese
- How do you fix a broken pumpkin? A pumpkin patch.
- What is a ghost’s favorite food? Ghoulash
- What is a vampire’s favorite fruit? Neck-tarines.
- What room of the house does the skeleton stay out of? The living room.
- Why are there fences around cemeteries? Because people are dying to get in.
- Why don’t skeletons go trick-or-treating? They don’t have any “body” to go with.
- Why didn’t the mummy have any friends? He was too wrapped up in himself.
Have a safe and fun Halloween!