Registry Partners hires trained and experienced healthcare professionals in all facets of data collection. We can augment your existing team or serve as a clinical data abstraction outsource partner, allowing your internal staff to focus on patient care, patient safety, and quality improvement.
How do we ensure the quality of your data?
- Assign abstractors that have demonstrated expertise for your chosen registry
- Validate skills through pre-employment testing
- Ensure staff maintain registry-specific credentials throughout your project
- Assign a dedicated quality team to ensure ongoing accuracy and consistency of data collection across the project team
- Project-specific training materials are created to incorporate the registry data dictionary and road maps to ensure hospital-specific EMR customization
- Require ongoing staff training to address constantly changing data collection standards
Dedicated to Meeting Your Specific Goals
We work one-on-one with each client to evaluate their needs, define an action plan, and work collaboratively to construct a road map outlining project expectations and goals. This project road map serves as a resource for our own internal staff, but it can also serve as a training guide or resource for our client’s on-site staff to ensure consistency and accuracy across both teams. Whether we are serving in an outsource capacity or augmenting your existing team, our main focus is our dedication to meeting your needs and goals, the quality of your data, and promoting positive operational efficiencies.
We are very passionate about the quality of data being collected and submitted.
Unsurpassed Quality Data is Our Goal.
Schedule a Consultation