We welcome the opportunity to meet with your leadership or registry team one-on-one to evaluate the obstacles you are facing or to assist with program expansions you are planning. We will collaborate with your leadership to create solutions unique to your needs, deadlines, and available staff.
Examples of Solutions We Provide:
- Accreditation Support- initial accreditation and survey preparedness
- We offer support with both initial accreditation surveys and ongoing preparedness. Our team of experienced professionals will help ensure you don’t have any surprises when it’s time for survey.
- Gap analysis available for single-year or three-year survey cycles to evaluate compliance ratings with each standard.
- Workflow analysis
- We understand that not everyone has the time or expertise to understand and properly evaluate the workflow of their cancer registry. Our team can assist with reviewing your processes to ensure you are working as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Staff utilization
- Is your staff overworked? Do you think that you need an additional staff member to meet your deadlines? Let our team review to see if you need additional staff or if you simply need to reorganize your team to help them reach their full potential. Our team is also able to assist with staff management and annual reviews.
- Best practices
- Are you revamping your registry operations? Our team can provide you with proven best practices to ensure you have the tools you need to succeed.
- Interrater Reliability
- Unsure if your interpretation of the standards is accurate? Want to make sure your team’s scores meet certification standards? Let one of our experts assist with interpretation of registry standards.
Don’t see a solution to your unique needs? Contact us! We have a team of experts available that can review your program and help create a plan of action to get you on the right path.
Schedule a Consultation
To explore individualized solutions for your registry management needs, schedule a no-cost consultation by completing this convenient online form or by calling (866) 287-2968.