Clinical Tools & Resources
Clinical Tools & Supplemental Resources available for our client partners:
- General Tools & Resources
- A web-based oncology skills exam for client registrars. Performance, results, and recommendations provided upon completion
- Client specific abstracting guidelines and project parameters used for training and performance evaluation of hospital-based registrars.
- Efficiency logs to ensure accountability and to validate staffing levels.
- CoC Tools & Resources
- Our Cancer Committee templates provide clear and concise methods of documentation as well as items that may need further action to keep you compliant.
- Cancer committee coordinator assistance provides assistance with engagement and participation of all required members.
- Templates for Commission on Cancer Survey readiness are specific to known requirements from the CoC but are also easily understood and reviewed by CoC surveyors.
- Mock surveys
- Continuous SAR and PAR updates
- Education Tools & Resources
- Education and presentations are available to local, state, and national organizations as well as independent and hospital groups