General Consulting & Data Analytics
There are many facets to Quality & Performance Improvement departments within a hospital setting. Registry Partners’ consultants work with each client to identify solutions based on needs, deadlines, and existing staff to support their defined initiatives.
Data analysis begins with our consultants meeting with key stakeholders to identify and define opportunities for support. We complete on-site program assessments and generate a written summary of the findings, including an outline of recommendations on how to proceed. We will define areas of focus for the facility staff, supplemental resources if required, and state the outcome to meet the initiative. There are many variations and variables in the levels of data maturity that an organization has achieved. At the lowest level of data maturity, data analytics may be working with a team to support their analysis of the available data, or a more mature organization may require assistance displaying their data.
Examples of Support our team can provide, include:
- Data analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- Developing key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Developing performance dashboards and balanced scoreboards
- Team training on PDSA (Plan, Do, Study, Act) performance model for process redesign
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) projects to meet The Joint Commission requirements
- Improve outcomes to assure maximum reimbursement under pay-for-performance/value-based purchasing programs
- Tracking, analyzing, and implementing improvement strategies for core measures, AHRQ Patient Safety Indicators, and Hospital Acquired Conditions