Clinical Data Abstraction Management & Consulting
Registry Partners has the ability to partner with you to complete a total outsource of your registry functions or supplement your existing staffing as required, allowing your internal staff more time to devote to concurrent abstraction and direct patient care. Each of our project teams includes a project manager and a validation manager to ensure the highest level of client support and data quality. Your project management team will supervise your assigned team members, monitor productivity, review data abstraction quality, and provide ongoing client communication on your project status. Your project team will complete all registry operations including data analysis.
Registry Partners hires trained and experienced healthcare professionals in all facets of data collection, including:
- Core Measures (inpatient, outpatient, psychiatric)
- National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR)
- Trauma Registries
- Get With The Guidelines (GWTG)
- National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP)
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
- Virtual Pediatric Systems (VPS)
- Other Pediatric Registries
All applicants must pass a pre-employment skills assessment exam in their respective specialty area to demonstrate expertise with the subject matter. For areas requiring specific certifications, we ensure our staff are credentialed and maintain credentialing throughout employment.