Clinical Data Abstraction Management & Consulting
Registry Partners has the ability to partner with you to complete a total outsource of your registry functions or supplement your existing staffing as required, allowing your internal staff more time to devote to concurrent abstraction and direct patient care. Each of our project teams includes a project manager and a validation manager to ensure the highest level of client support and data quality. Your project management team will supervise your assigned team members, monitor productivity, review data abstraction quality, and provide ongoing client communication on your project status. Your project team will complete all registry operations including data analysis.
Registry Partners hires trained and experienced healthcare professionals in all facets of data collection, including:
- National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR)
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS)
- Trauma Registries
- Get With The Guidelines (GWTG)
- National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP)
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
- Pediatric Registries
- Virtual Pediatric Systems (VPS)
- Vermont Oxford Network (VON)
- Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Consortium (PC⁴)
- National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP-Pediatric)
- Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR)
All Registry Partner team members are responsible for demonstrating expertise in their respective specialty by way of providing documentation of required registry- specific certification and/or successful completion of internal skills assessment. For areas requiring specific certifications, we ensure our staff are credentialed and maintain credentialing throughout employment.
Contact us for a full list of registries we support!