Registry Partners’ accreditation consultants offer programs experience and best practices for seeking and maintaining their accreditations with the following accreditation organizations:
- Commission on Cancer
- National Accreditation Program of Breast Centers
- National Accreditation Program for Rectal Cancer
Our accreditation services include:
- Fostering participation and accountability of all committee members by providing standard education and explanations for compliance and reporting methods
- Explaining the latest revisions and updates to compliance requirements, including education on the intent and impact of new standards
- Providing assessments for accreditation survey readiness and mock surveys
- Reviewing specific accreditation documentation requirements, interviews with committee leadership, and discussion of the program’s strengths as well as areas for improvement.
- Developing a summary of the assessment with action plans for compliance including a timeline for readiness
- Continuing to provide support for accreditation including meeting attendance, meeting documentation for presentation and compliance, as well as leadership reporting support.
- Attending surveys to allow for real-time consulting for preparations, interpretations, and assistance with leaderships’ responses to the surveyor. The team’s experience with surveyors across the country and their unique differences allows the programs to be more confident and assured at the time of the survey.
Registry Partners’ Consultants are active members of the leadership committees. They are committed to accreditation compliance and providing an excellent cancer program for their facilities. In the healthcare environment of continuous change in hospital staffing, partnering with our consultants provides consistency with knowledge, interpretation, and standards compliance.
Contact Us to Explore How We Can Help with Accreditation
To explore how Registry Partners can assist your organization with any of these three oncology accreditations, contact us by completing this convenient online form or by calling (866) 287-2968.