No one wants to lose momentum and success after working diligently to improve a cancer registry or after obtaining/maintain their Commission on Cancer compliance. Using a management support plan is a means to keep from back into bad habits.
A monthly management support plan includes
- Monthly reports to evaluate cancer case abstraction productivity and status of ALL cases in suspense
- Follow up rates compared to the last several months
- Monthly state submission and edit report
- Latest cancer committee meeting and documentation uploaded into the PAR
- Draft of upcoming cancer committee agenda
- QC data report for the month to ensure critical fields are coding accurately and without high percentage of unknowns
- Verification of most recent casefinding review for the month
- CoC standards documentation grid for compliance or plans for meeting presentations through the year
If you are interested in setting up a management support plan, or discussing the benefits further with a member of our team, contact us today!