At Registry Partners we strive to not only provide high quality services but also create a workplace our employees enjoy being a part of. We recognize the hard work our employees give and in turn we provide some of the best benefits our industry has to offer. Sometimes, the benefits a company offers can be just as important as the position itself, however, there are also added benefits when working with Registry Partners.
Our employees enjoy the following full-time benefits:
- Health & Wellness: Opt in to our competitively priced medical, dental, vision and short-term disability plans.
- Plan for the future: Have peace of mind with financial security through our 401K retirement plan, and employer provided life insurance policy at no additional cost to you.
- Spending more time with family: Enjoy personal time off for those special occasions, events and vacations in addition to various paid holidays throughout the year.
- Further your education: Take advantage of our paid continuing education hours to stay up to date on the latest changes, improvements and breakthroughs in the healthcare industry.
Our employees also enjoy these added benefits …
- Working with Registry Partners means you can put both your work and your personal life first.
- Working remotely helps you achieve a better balanced schedule but it also means our employees can work in all 50 states and time zones. Plus, we have a full-time guarantee!
- Not to mention you will work with a dynamic team in a one-of-a-kind work environment, while building relationships with co-workers and clients that will be different than anything you have experienced before.
- We take pride in the close-knit, family-feel that our employees experience. You will achieve a true and palpable sense of appreciation for your commitment and hard work.
Interested in working with us? Check out our careers page and see if we have a position that’s right for you!
Take a few minutes to discover more about Registry Partners by visiting our blog where you can read more about our team and company. Also enjoy our client testimonials published on our website, and our team testimonials and many other interesting publications on our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
Don’t delay … start working your dream job with a dream employer today!
Photo by geralt on Pixabay