- Computer Crash, it became a graveyard smash
- Ultimate GPS (Ghost Providing Service) failure on the way to a new client
- Registrar says she was abstracting cases and they all did a disappearing act
- You take a tumble on your way to work in the pouring rain and enter Cancer Committee looking like the Bride of Frankenstein
- Traveling out-of-town for work and become “batty” in a blizzard trap
- Working in a lengthy WORD document (Cancer Committee minutes) when your computer crashes and you had not saved the document yet is a trick and not a treat
- Haunted house search…looking for the sub-committee meeting room and finding out nobody told you it was actually off-site
- Spilling a cup of witches brew in your desk drawer
- Howling when you thought your phone was on mute
- You are waiting in the lobby for the surveyor and you see a black cat cross in front of him in the parking lot
- You are on a conference call and cannot stop coffin
- When you cannot locate your to do list because your brain is filled with cob webs
- The gruesome horror or completing your creepy cursed Survey Application Record (SAR)
- Your mummy told you there would be days like this
- The frightful horror of this list is dead, see you next year Zombies!
Are you experiencing your own Cancer Registry horror story? Give us a call today and let us help scare away the ghouls!
Happy Halloween from Registry Partners!!!