Vaccinations prevent serious and sometimes deadly diseases and August has been designated to raise awareness about Immunizations for people of all ages.
When people think about immunizations they immediately think of “children”, however, adults need vaccinations too.
Below we have outlined some helpful information by age group. All of this information and additional details and resources can be found on the CDC’s website.
- Immunization Resources for Parents
- Preteen & Teen Immunization Resources
- Maternal Immunization Resources
- Adult Immunization Resources
- Flu Immunization Resources
To learn more about vaccination requirements in your state, visit this link.
For an updated immunization schedule by age group, visit this link.
Protect yourself and your family from preventable diseases … get vaccinated today!